I support the Star.
Please keep me informed.
Thank you for your support.
THERE'S A NEW STAR
COMING TO HOLLYWOOD
The Star is an iconic, new creative office development designed to be a modern landmark in Hollywood and the future home to a global entertainment company. Its location on Sunset Boulevard is within walking distance from the Metro Hollywood/Vine Station and attractions like the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Designed by world-renowned MAD Architects and inspired by the curvilinear forms of the Griffith Observatory, Capitol Records building, the Hollywood Bowl, and the Cinerama Dome, the Star will be a shining addition to the city’s iconic architecture.
The Star is specifically engineered for the post-Covid environment with design features that seek to improve employees’ physical, emotional, and mental well-being. The extensive landscape design by local design studio SALT Landscape Architects is highlighted by a series of sky gardens and lush planting throughout and surrounding the building.
- First ground-up WELL-certified building in Los Angeles
- LEED certification
- 22 floors of creative office
- Lush landscaping throughout, including “Sky Gardens” on the 10th and 17th floors
- Rooftop restaurant and event space
- Funicular cable rail to transport visitors to the rooftop
- 360-degree views of the city from the observation deck
- Enhanced pedestrian experience along Sunset Boulevard and Harold Way
Thank you. We will be in touch shortly.
© 2022 The Star LLC
Site by East of Western